Are Life Coaching Services Right For You?
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. T. S. Eliot
Are you at a crossroads in life?
Are you stuck in a career you don't like?
Need help navigating personal relationships?
A life coach is a valuable partner. Let me help you during a season of transition,
or when you need support and encouragement.
Who Needs Life Coaching Services?
- Assessing life goals to develop a life plan.
- You (and your spouse) want to build a God-centered marriage but need help.
- Strengthen your relationship with your spouse and become a more supportive partner.
- Facing a lack of balance between career and personal life.
- Having difficulty dealing with stress on the job and at home.
- Finding it hard to make important life decision.
- You can’t prioritize projects and time lines.
- Need help improving communication in personal, career or family relationships.
- Facing high risk or challenging situations in your life.
- Need to identify your core strengths and maximize your potential.
- Facing a spiritual crisis and need to strengthen your relationship with God.
- Diagnosed with a chronic, life changing illness and need help.
Why are these goals central to my mission? I have been blessed to work successfully in the corporate world for more than 20 years. I’ve built two successful businesses, but God redirected my life in 2009 when I became ill with the autoimmune illnesses, Sjogren’s syndrome and Connective Tissue disease.
Isn’t that just like Him? To use my brokenness to turn me toward a new direction: blogging and then graduating from The Christian Coach Institute as a Certified Professional Life Coach.
Ready to get started? Go to Kim’s life coaching services.
Keep the Faith,